The Summary of OFEV® Product Characteristics provides essential pharmaceutical information on OFEV® (nintedanib). ...Read more
The ERS 2017 Congress Highlights brings you the latest developments in ILD and IPF as presented at the European Respiratory Society Congress in Milan, Italy, September 9th – 13th 2017. ...Read more
Learn more about the cutting-edge advancements in the field of fibrosing interstitial lung disease at the ATS in 2017. ...Read more
Adverse Event management
This section is dedicated to management of possible gastrointestinal side effects of OFEV®. ...Read more
Patient Case Studies
This section contains IPF case examples taken from real clinical experience, highlighting the pathway to IPF diagnosis. ...Read more
Dose & Administration
OFEV® ensures ease of dosing with only 1 capsule, twice daily. ...Read more
- OFEV® Summary of Product Characteristics - July 2017. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH.
- Richeldi L., et al. Efficacy and safety of nintedanib in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. N Engl J Med 2014;370:2071–2082.
- Cottin V., et al. Effect of baseline emphysema on reduction in FVC decline with nintedanib in the INPULSISTM trials. Abstract presented at the International Colloquium on Lung and Airway Fibrosis, Mont Tremblant, Canada, 20–24 September 2014. Available at: http://www.iclaf.com/conference/index.php/2014/ICLAF/paper/view/151. Accessed December 17, 2014.
- Kolb M., et al. Effect of Baseline FVC on Decline in Lung Function with Nintedanib in Patients with IPF: Results from The INPULSIS® Trials. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;191:A1021.
- Raghu G., et al. Consistent Effect of Nintedanib on Decline in FVC in Patients Across Subgroups Based on HRCT Diagnostic Criteria: Results from The INPULSIS® Trials in IPF. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;191:A1022.
- Costabel U., et al. Effect of baseline FVC on decline in lung function with nintedanib: Results from the INPULSISTM trials. Eur Respir J 2014;44:1907.
- Keating GM. Nintedanib: A Review of Its Use in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Drugs 2015;75:1131–1140.
- Costabel U., et al. Efficacy of Nintedanib in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Across Pre-specified Subgroups in INPULSIS®. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015.
- Crestani B., et al. Interim analysis of nintedanib in an open-label extension of the INPULSIS® trials (INPULSIS®-ON). Eur Respir J 2015;46:OA4495.
- Richeldi L., et al. Nintedanib in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: Combined evidence from the TOMORROW and INPULSIS® trials. Respir Med 2016;113:74–79.
- Richeldi L., et al. Efficacy of a tyrosine kinase inhibitor in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. N Engl J Med 2011;365:1079–1087.
- Raghu G., et al. An Official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT Clinical Practice Guideline: Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. An Update of the 2011 Clinical Practice Guideline. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;192:e3–e19.